Sunday, July 13, 2014

This is basically I bunch of random pictures of us from the past few weeks. We had some family visit, we went to Chic-fil-a Cow Appreciation Day and we went to the Laramie Jubilee Days. 

Anne sent Madison this adorable dress last week! I love it! We caught this picture before we went to church. It was a nice surprise! Thanks Anne!  
Madison and I before church. 
 Ross' cousin Clint and his family came out on Thursday night. They were driving through to Utah from Wisconsin. I was excited to meet them and their kids. This is Clint and Clare at the park. 
 Adam at the park. 
 Cami was such a cute girl! We had lots of fun playing with them. 
 While we were at the park, we saw a few kids from our ward. Her name is Hannah too. Hannah had fun playing with Stella. 
 Braidy, Phillip, Clint and Clare chatting. 
 On Friday, we went to Chic-fil-a Cow Appreciation Day. I made some cow costumes that day. I had a blast making them. I think I going to save most of the pieces for next year. 
 Madison in her cow costume. 
 Ross, Madison and I with the Chic-fil-a cow. 
 Emma drove up from Denver and met us in Cheyenne. Then she drove back to Laramie with us. It was nice to have her here, but I wish that she could have stayed longer. 
 Madison loved practicing walking all over the mall. She loved making friends with some of the people there. 
 The Laramie Jubilee Days was this weekend. We enjoyed going to the parade with Phillip and Braidy's family. Bronson sure has grown lately. 
 Brad and Stella were waiting for the parade to start. Stella didn't want to smile for the picture. Brad is a serious cheeser. 
 The kids got a nice amount of candy. Madison put her pieces of candy in a little purse that she carries around. It was pretty cute! It was fun to watch the kids. They were very excited! 
 Madison enjoyed some pudding and it was a mess.
I was sad that I didn't get any pictures with Madison and Emma while she was here. Madison loves Emma. They are very good friends! 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures! It looks as though you had a fun week. We can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are having way too much fun at chik-fil-a without me!!! and who is better friends...madison and emma or madison and diana? at least we don't have to worry about aunt janet yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed cow appreciation day. Too fun. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete